After four successful years serving an energetic church in Western Nebraska, we’re back in the Greater Milwaukee area with a renewed, even aggressive approach to my writing and consulting. I was busy out West!
- We re-worked our in-print image
- Promotional materials
- Introduced color to our in-house printing
- Press releases
- Online publicity
- Church newsletter
- Weekly bulletin format.
- I wrote scripts for seasonal productions then turned around and produced them in live performance.
- We created a series of card and introductory letters to introduce visitors and guests to our church ministries.
Here’s where you can follow my progress and latest developments:
Clear communication is critical to your success but it’s easy to lose focus when everywhere you look, someone’s shouting “this is important!” My efforts help sharpen your organization’s focus, keeping the main thing the main thing.
While available to all, I specialize in non-profit organizations (churches, schools, etc.). I draw your best leadership skills to the surface so you can encourage those on your team to excel also.
- Your letters to donors need to be warm and inviting while reaching their goals (you do have a goal for the letter, right?).
- Your talks and speeches, when well-crafted, will find the mark.
- Your online first impression: I want to know more!
- Your press releases, factual and inviting.
- To Tweet or not to Tweet. Deciphering the pros and cons, the time investment or energy drain of social media. When balanced, your company or non-profit can build a strong sense of community, but you have to know why you’re doing what you’re doing – and then do it with skill.
If it’s just copy you need, I can help you, but it’s even more rewarding to learn how to write your own copy with an encourager looking over your shoulder, cheering you on so you feel the rush of success too!
Need help with concepts? I’m called an “idea-mill” for good reason.
I look forward to hearing from you. How can I help?